This pastoral, gracious colonial home resides on 8.4 flat, manicured acres. Originally built in 1935, the current owners extensively renovated the 7 bedroom , 6 bath residence in 2012 while maintaining many of the period details. Improvements include a new gourmet kitchen with a breakfast area and an adjacent family room,. New primary suite with a sitting room, walk in closets and gorgeous marble bath. A new composite slate roof in the main house and the addition of solar panels in 2014. This property is the epitome of a New England country estate offering privacy as well as resort like amenities including a swimming pool, tennis court and a putting green. Outbuildings include a 2 bedroom guest cottage with a fireplace as well as a detached garage barn with 4 bays. Extensive FAR remaining.